Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Pinterest project

Just a note. I never make the projects I find on any website the exact same as they do. I always find ways to change it to my liking and/or find easier ways to do something. I love, love, love this project and since I am living with my parents until my solider returns I figured this would help me out a bunch. 

This is where I got the idea from

http://pinterest.com/pin/132504414006907990

There are a few tweaks I would like to make to mine, but so because I am trying to get a routine down for myself for the next 7 months or longer.

Here is mine:


I used press board from Lowes for the back. Cardboard I have around the house for the baskets, a can for the pencil holder and other things I already had around the house. 

I even have my solider's picture on it so every time I place something on my board I see him :). 


No comments:

Post a Comment