Saturday, January 12, 2013

Why I love my husband!

1/12/2013
I love my husband in so many ways so I am going to start a running list on the resons why. I will start with 5 today

1. Because his hugs are the greatest
2. He knows what to say to make me feel better
3. He keeps me on top of my goals
4. He brags to his friends about things I do
5. Even across the ocean he makes me feel loved!


1/17/20136. He decided on his own today that after deployment he no longer wants to ever live apart.
7. He tells his buddies all the time how great I am
8. His smile makes any anger or doubt goes out the window.
9. He is tall, and I love it!
10. He loves my care packages :)


4 comments:

  1. It would not let me post the link so here it is... maybe

    http://www.happywivesclub.com/daily-blog-happy-wives-club/why-i-love-my-husband-our-first-ever-link-up-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. #6 really is SO cool! That had to make you feel amazing (and relieved). I have so much respect for you military wives. Simply amazing. Thanks for linking up and hopefully you will again next Thursday so I can hop on over and read you never-ending list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will for sure link up again, thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. How sweet! What wonderful blessings. Beautiful, Amber!

    ReplyDelete