Saturday, January 12, 2013

Weight loss begining

So i have decided this year to really get in shape. Me and a few friends made a group on fb and we do that same workout and support each other. This has really helped me stick to my goals. I will post updates on here to show my progress. Wish me luck

So on January 1st 2013,
Our first challenge is the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, well currently I am on day 10 so I am no longer 148.2 but I am now .................
This was on January 8th, I know today is the 12th already but we do weigh ins every Tuesday I also have pictures of my self but do not blame me if I do not show them until I have lost inches and my belly :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't have time for these and still want to lose weight? you can try the fastest way to lose weight without diet and exercise!

    ReplyDelete