Friday, February 1, 2013

Measurements on the 1STs

So I just realized I forgot my weigh in Tuesday post so I will add it in to this one.
So I am down 4.6 lbs since starting this journey on Jan 1st... Very exciting.
Measurements:
Bust: 38.5" -1"                                          Butt/low Hip area: 38.5" -1"
Love handle/pooch: 37" -0.5"                    Arm: 11" -1"
Calf: 14" -0.5"                                           Neck 12.5" no change
Waist: 29.5" -3"!!!!                                    Thigh: 21" -0.5"


So I lost inches pretty much everywhere. I may hate the Jillian Michaels DVD  the my fitness pal app, my Treadmill and belly trimmer that makes me sweat but the results for 1 month are amazing! I am so happy. By the time my husband gets back from deployment I will look like a whole new woman!! YAY!! such a great day. I am only on day 28 of my 30 day challenge so I will finish that and then choose another DVD that I will share with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment